We’ve outlined the steps you need to take for navigating the Group bug below.
First, You Must Ensure You Have the Following:
A Facebook Business Page (your Personal Profile is an admin of)
A Facebook Group (your Personal Profile is an admin of)
Next, Link Your Facebook Business Page to Your Group
You must first go to Facebook and link a Business Page you are an admin of to any of your Facebook Groups. If you do not already have a Facebook Business Page, go ahead and create your own, or make sure you are an admin of any Facebook Pages you manage.
Then, you must link your Page to the Facebook Groups you’d like to post to. Your Personal Profile must be admin of the Group to link a Page to it, so please go check “members” in your Group to ensure you “personally” are the admin. To link a Facebook Page to a Facebook Group, please follow the steps below:
1) Go to your Facebook Group.
2) Go to your Group Settings in the left-hand menu.
If you’re accessing Facebook through the mobile app, you can go to Group settings by clicking the star badge icon in the upper right.
3) Scroll down to Manage Advanced Settings.
4) Click the pencil icon next to Linked Pages, then select the Page you’d like to link to your Group.
Lastly, Go to the Platform
Once you’ve linked your Facebook Page to your Groups, go back to the platform to ensure you’re connected properly and are posting as your Facebook Business Page identity. To do this:
1) Go to the Platform's Settings in the upper right corner of your screen.
2) If you haven’t done so already, make sure your Facebook Personal Profile is connected to the platform by clicking “Connect Now” next to Facebook.
3) Next, you want to connect your Business Page to the platform if you haven’t done so already. To do so, click “Connect New Page.”
4) Then, connect your Facebook Groups to the platform if you haven’t done so already. To do so, click “Connect New Group” and follow the prompts to get any of your Groups connected.
5) Lastly, under Connected Groups, make sure to select to post via your Facebook Business Page identity for each of your connected Groups.
These are the latest steps Facebook provided for their Group bug; however, if your posts still fail, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.